Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy 8th Anniversary

I was a romantic at heart when I was a teenager.  Read romance novels constantly. Couldn't stand a movie unless it had some element of romance.  Didn't get my first REAL boyfriend til college and still had no real clue of what love was until the last 10 years. 

Happy Anniversary to my husband Barry.  We met in middle school, were great friends through high school, lost touch during college but recomnnected because of our 10 year high school reunion in 2001 and married on this day in 2003. Best decision, after accepting Jesus,  I ever made.  Although I know the Lord brought us to each other - I am so glad I had the sense to see he was the one for me and say yes.

Thank you for my daughter and sons.
Thank for you for being a great provider.
Thank you for keeping God first in our home.
Thank you for being a great brother, brother-in-law, son, son-in-law, uncle and grandson
Thank you for being my best friend and showing me what love really is. 

My fave wedding pic!



Our Wedding Party


Love your wife,
Corynne 

No comments:

Post a Comment